Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Post 2 - Creativity

Creativity refers to where a person creates something new (a product, a solution, a work of art etc.) that has some kind of value.
Creativity links in with imagination and there has to be a sense of imagination to make a creative product.

You can be restricted with creativity due to rules that have to be abided by due to the making of a specific product.

In class we played a game of consequence, each of the rules below have to be done in order, after one is done the paper must be folded over to hide the words, this must carry on until all are completed.

"Boy's name"
Met "Girl's name"
In/At/On "Place"
He said "What he said"
She said "What she said"
He did "What he did"
She did "What she did"
The consequences were "What the consequences were"
Once the end is reached, each person unfolds the paper they are holding, and reads it out loud to the group. Cue fits of giggles, and arguments about who wrote what.
My sentence was James met Trudy at the hospital, he said ‘I like your dress’ she said ‘wanna see what’s underneath’. He ran away, she cried and the consequences were they never saw each other again.

Below is a picture showing my sentence










I have been creative by using a program on my computer to make the image below.

I believe I have been creative in making this by the way the outcome is out of the ordinary. I also believe I have been creative by using the same image and just replicating a section many times. this has shown my creative side as this skill can only be learnt and mastered.













 

This photo was produced by me on a program called Photoshop. I captured the image during a photo shoot of my friend Sohail, I thought of using this picture as the background was totally black and I thought the final outcome would look better with a plain background.
I opened the image on Photoshop and firstly edited the background using the colour replace tool making it totally black. I then adjusted the picture to make it black and white. I then used the clone tool to create each person. I firstly selected an area and then reproduced the image which was in this location in another location. This produced a copy of the person so it looked like he was standing next to himself. I repeated this method until I had produced all five people.
This took me around 30 minutes to make not including the time of the photo shoot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment